The simple things in life.
So excited for my new polaroid camera to come in tomorrow ^_^
& so very happy I was able to reunite with my seeworld family this past weekend. I feel like it was just last year we were meeting up multiple times throughout the week in our 10 person worship service. Now everyone is getting married, having babies, and living extraordinary lives throughout the world. Eternally thankful for people who grounded me in my faith, challenged me, and prayed for me throughout my college years.
#thegreatromancephoto (myfave! Check out their amazing blog!)
#pg7inc (because all good things should be shared)
Blessed with the best & talented
I am a hardcore…
I recently took the (myers briggs) personality test again, only to find out I changed.
INFJ to INFP.
I honestly thought I was pretty cool being part of the rare 2% of infjs… haha but now I must embrace my P. Whatever being a P means…
The more and more I get to know myself, the more and more it freaks me out. Was I always like this? Did I always think this way? Since when was I such a sinner? …. hahaha
Anyways, what I originally wanted to tell my (few) readers was that…
I am an introvert. An 8/10 kind of an introvert. Not that a test should define who I am, but after observing my tendencies, I realized I was much more of an introvert than I thought.
It’s really tiring being an introvert you know. It’s not like I CHOOSE to feel exhausted by humans. It honestly sucks. I love people. I really do. & Sometimes I try REALLY REALLY hard not to get so drained, but by the end of the day, all I want to do is hibernate for the next 10 years.
Which brings me to my point.
Despite who we are, and where we are in life, God gives you desires that goes against your own physical/emotional desires. No matter how much I get tired of people and drained by their mere presence, I long for community. We are designed to be a family & this is what my heart will desire despite what my mind and body tells me.
Which leads me to another problem.
Sometimes when I think about meeting a whole group of new people… of different races… from all over the world… I internally freak out (too many internal freak outs). Even though I tell everyone how awesome it would be that I get to meet Christians from all over the states, I secretly kind of wish I went alone at times. BUT this is not what God wants, and this is definitely not going to come true. Because this race isn’t meant to be run alone.
So I’m praying that God will mold me to become less of an introvert (i'm rooting for a 5/10) and emotionally alert and ready to serve… at all times.
A character change is much needed in my life.
In Him, Through Him, & To Him.
Too many books to read,
too many people to meet,
too many places to visit,
too many things to mark off my to do list,
too many things to pray for/about,
too many things to write,
& much too little time.
This week I will discipline myself to do a little bit more.
Come, Thou Fount of every blessing,
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;
Streams of mercy, never ceasing,
Call for songs of loudest praise.
Jesus sought me when a stranger,
Wand’ring from the face of God;
He, to save my soul from danger,
Interposed His precious blood.
O to grace how great a debtor
Daily I’m constrained to be!
Let that grace, Lord, like a fetter,
Bind my wand’ring heart to Thee.
Teach me, Lord, some rapturous measure,
Meet for me Thy grace to prove,
While I sing the countless treasure
Of my God’s unchanging love.
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it;
Prone to leave the God I love:
Take my heart, oh, take and seal it
With Thy Spirit from above.
Rescued thus from sin and danger,
Purchased by the Savior’s blood,
May I walk on earth a stranger,
As a son and heir of God.
Top 10 moments of june.
1. My SG leader is getting married, and I got to attend her bridal shower! To an unni that kept me sane throughout college. Being there through my tears and boy problems. Through discipleship and groggy early morning prayers. So thankful and happy for her.
2. Going to del mar fair with some of my favorite people.
3. My niece reached her 100th day on earth. So crazy to see life happening & to see my sister grow in joy. Its been a good 3 months Elsa.
4. Reuniting with one of my best friends, Joe Lee, in Korea. Changed so much, but still. .. forever friend!
5. Spending some time with my new family, Redeemer! Also the Padres winning literally the last inning… was amazing. Especially watching all my dodger fan friends get so upset. Lol
6. Quality time with my baby brothers. Pondering in amazement of how fast someone can grow. Took them to boomers, & had some not so deep talks over icecream.
7. Going to korea…for FREE on a business trip. Being able to spend sweet time with my family in all the right places with all the right food.
8. Meeting up with yena. Despite our long distance friendship, im so glad that our friendship goes so strong.
9. Catching up with Sonya in korea. Talking endlessly & eating continously.
10. Eating ddukboki and o dang gook. A craving that can only be satisfied when in korea.
My heart is full.
& God is forever good.